Illusions, 3 Years Later

Three years ago, my senior year of high school dealt a mixed bag.

Three years later, I’m not the same person crying over what happened with journalism. In fact, a little more life experience can cause me to laugh at the general cynicism of life. If I’m honest, these failures made me toughen up a bit. Perhaps I’ve gotten a little too worrisome.

College is a whole different level of mixed bag. When the lows happened in high school, they did not compare to the low points I have experienced in college. Even with last semester, I was focused on what people thought and what people tell me to do, instead of listening to my own heart and intuition. Wisdom taught me to be wary of chasing pipe dreams and plans that fall apart. I guess I am just sick and tired of trying at things I will never be good at.

One more year to possible graduation. I will be looking forward to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Semester Soon Arrives!

First Two Years, Summarized

Unmasked