Illusions

Honestly, I am not sure how to start this post. When I have last blogged, my life looked totally different. I was on the journalism staff for my senior year of high school. I became the football homecoming queen. I started going to the home games. I got accepted to the college I was looking forward to attending next fall. I was actually happy, or at least I thought it was.

Right now, I am at a crossroads in my life. I'm no longer on the journalism staff for reasons that I can't even mention at this time and as a result, I am now a peer tutor. Honestly, this wasn't what I had in mind for the rest of my senior year, but I'm getting used to it. Basically the sad part of it all, being on journalism staff, was that it was all an illusion. Like I said, I really don't want to get into it at this time. 

One thing has remained a part of my life: and that is feeling the full measure of God's grace. Through it all, I will be strong and courageous through this trying time. And this blog will talk about the uncertainties of life and getting stronger after life's obstacles. I really hope that this will be a source of encouragement for anyone going through the difficulties that life brings. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Semester Soon Arrives!

First Two Years, Summarized

Unmasked