The Long Road Ahead

It is month 3 in quarantine and I am still healthy at home. Cabin fever has set in and the LSAT-Flex has been made official. I have experienced a lot of highs and lows emotionally during this time. I guess COVID-19 has made me realize I needed to make more time for things that matter. 

When looking at the posts I have written over the past few months, I definitely changed my perspective on a lot of things. For one thing, I definitely complained about things during my gap year in previous posts. I complained about having an English degree. Well, perspective changes quite a bit in a few months. At least I have a degree. At least I graduated debt free. For some reason academia came back in full force when I thought about writing an entire lesson plan on the differences between requirements and recommendations. 

Well, enough of the sentiments. My 0L gap year is almost over. I'm taking the LSAT-Flex from home, for hopefully the final time. After June I will figure out if I start my 1L year or if the gap extends another year. I'm still planning on law school. There's no rush. The rest will be a long road ahead. I thought it would be a good time for me to start planning for my first novel. Or a book of poems. The possibilities are endless. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Two Years, Summarized

Living Like a College Student, Overdue

Two Years Later and Law School Bound