Two Years Later and Law School Bound

Well, a lot of things have definitely changed since the last blog post. One year has turned into two due to the pandemic. Two more LSAT attempts later, I am finally law school bound. I will attend Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law this fall, with that being said. Two years later, I get to fulfill my dream of becoming a lawyer. I looked at all of my blog posts over the past couple of years and learned a lot about myself. Perhaps I am more prepared now than I was after graduating with a B.A. in English. 

Mentally, I am more grounded and centered. Perhaps there is some good in living through a pandemic. By establishing healthier ways of coping, I have realized that it is okay to not be okay. Anyways, a few days ago, NKU sent me the acceptance email. It's a whole different world now. I'll make a new label on the law school experience eventually and will restructure the blog's website to make things more professional on the branding aspect. This blog will see some changes within the next couple of days, which could take some time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Two Years, Summarized

Living Like a College Student, Overdue